At times you may wish to explore past experiences, traumas or relationships, whilst at other times your focus may turn to tackling present challenges and anxieties, or working towards goals and aspirations for your future.
Most importantly, you decide how to use the space and time for whatever feels important for you! There is no set way to ‘do counselling and coaching’, therefore we will work together throughout to figure out what will be most helpful for you and where to start.
What issues can Counselling and Coaching can help with?
• Anxiety (generalised anxiety problems, panic attacks, phobias, social anxiety, claustrophobia)
• Workplace Issues (stress, work-life imbalances, low motivation/performance)
• Relationship Issues (breakups, divorce, affairs, choosing inappropriate partners, loneliness, life adjustments, arguments, jealousy)
• Depression (including suicidal thoughts, low moods, social withdrawal)
• Low self-esteem and Lack of confidence
• Sexual Concerns or Difficulties (impotence, internet/pornography/sex addiction, loss of desire, infertility)
• Trauma (including post-traumatic stress disorder)
• Obsessive-compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Eating Problems (eating habbits, binge eating, negative body image)
• Phobias and Fears
• Addiction and Substance Misuse
• Abuse (including physical, verbal, and sexual abuse)