To talk and share your story within a non-judgemental, compassionate and empowering relationship can be deeply healing. It enables you to tend to emotional wounds, gain insight and understanding, as well as develop new patterns and make important personal changes. This creates space for new perspectives, goals and healthier coping strategies to emerge.
You may wish to explore difficult past experiences, traumas or relationships, whilst at other times your focus may turn to tackling present challenges, unhealthy patterns and anxieties, or working towards your goals and aspirations for the future.
Most importantly, you decide how to use the space and time for whatever feels important for you! There is no set way to ‘do counselling and coaching’, therefore we will work together throughout to figure out what will be most helpful for you and where to start.
What can Counselling support you with?
• Anxiety (generalised anxiety problems, panic attacks, phobias, social anxiety, claustrophobia)
• Workplace Issues (stress, work-life imbalances, low motivation/performance)
• Relationship Issues (breakups, divorce, affairs, choosing inappropriate partners, loneliness, life adjustments, arguments, jealousy)
• Depression (including suicidal thoughts, low moods, social withdrawal)
• Low self-esteem and Lack of confidence
• Sexual Concerns or Difficulties (impotence, internet/pornography/sex addiction, loss of desire, infertility)
• Trauma (including post-traumatic stress disorder)
• Obsessive-compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Eating Problems (eating habbits, binge eating, negative body image)
• Phobias and Fears
• Addiction and Substance Misuse
• Abuse (including physical, verbal, and sexual abuse)
• Career and Work Goals